Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define the client’s key business drivers and requirements.
– Propose solutions that meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal.
– Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or onsite Proof of Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
– Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create unique selling points.
– Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
– Plan, install and update Splunk software, Splunk cluster setup, On-board data, create dashboard/report.
– Identify and resolve issues related to the activation and implementation of the software.
– Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
– Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
– Develop software, tests, and tools to ease integration in the professional service field.
– Develop software design and architecture documentation.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
At least 2 years of experience in Cybersecurity, Network technology, Security technology, Data Analytics, IT, etc.
– Consulting skill is a plus.
– Presentation skills
– Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience.
– English language: Business level.
– Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
Vintcom Technology Public Co., Ltd., established in 2001, is registered with the capital of 150M Baht held by Vnet Capital Co., Ltd. Our objective is to become the leading IT distributor in Thailand ? and CLM (Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar) Countries through best price-performance ICT solutions and consulting services. Presently, Vintcom Technology is a platinum partner and Value-Added Distributor (VAD) of Oracle, Hitachi Data Systems, and Informatica for Thailand market. In addition, we are distributor of Oracle, Palo Alto Networks and Infoblox for CLM markets.
Our experience and competency gained through provision of professional services to large enterprises in Telecommunications, Banking, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Government, and Manufacturing will ensure that our customers will obtain the best of breed solutions that meet their business requirements.
BTS: Asoke station
MRT: Phetchaburi station or Sukhumvit station
Airport Rail Link: Makkasan Station
Khlong Saen Saep Boat: Asoke Bridge Pier
Bus that pass: 38, 185, 136
For more information: https://www.vintcom.co.th/
Contact person : Paranya Imurai
Address : 159/21 Serm-Mit Tower, Unit 1401,14th Floor,Sukhumvit 21 Road, North-Klongtoey Sub-District, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110
Phone number : 0959631250
Fax : 0-2661-7969
Homepage : http://www.vintcom.co.th