Group IT Supervisor
– Oversee multi-properties for all technology operation e.g. server / network
– Coordinate and provide IT operations ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs
– Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners according to specifications
– Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
– Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
– Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
– First level support, provide technical support including procedural documentation and relevant reports across the companies
– Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
– Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
– Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
– Participate in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures to ensure effective operation of an organization.
– Participate in development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
– Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning
– Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Basic Knowledge in
-Palo Alto Firewall
-VMware + HCI
-Cisco, HP Network Devices
-Hotel Applications is a plus
If you are interest, please contact
Tel. 02 659 2881