Roles & Responsibilities:
● Delivering on goals for the markets and drive sales performance to meet growth expectations.
● Building and maintaining executive relationships with customers, and act as a trusted advisor.
● Coordinating commercial activities with local partner and resellers.
● Developing marketing goals and deliverables.
● Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideas to execution.
● Based in Thailand.
● Ability to build and develop relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
● Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Thai. Proficiency in other languages (Chinese)is an advantage.
● Experience/ knowledge in cybersecurity, system integration, and digital networking is an advantage.
● Experienced in project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
● Ability to effectively operate flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, navigate through ambiguity and work with minimal guidance.
● Minimum of Diploma level required. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Compensation: Basic + commissions + year-end performance bonus.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your CV / Resume (including your current and expected salary) and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.