- At least 5 years of working experience in Software development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and acquire new skills quickly
- Mid-level professional with knowledge in a technical discipline or specialization
- Contribute to the design of complex components.
- Review work of peers and more junior developers
- Provide feedback for identification and implementation of solution options.
- Provides work breakdown and estimates for small software development tasks.
- Provide resolution options to solves complex problems in the area of expertise
- Assist with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow. Participates in remediation solutions.
- Experienced with Containerization technology- preferably Docker and Container Orchestrator, most preferably Kubernetes based technology (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud-based container service)
- Experienced using cloud container services on cloud service providers – GCP, AWS, Azure, etc
- Familiar with Cloud Native Development, patterns, and practices
- Proven skills and willingness to strive for achieving high-quality coding standards, architecture principles, and practices including Component-Based Development Design by Specification, Design Patterns
- Proven ability and skill for software design that offers extensibility, customizability, and reusability
- Ability and willingness to take difficult tasks, high learning curve research, and conduct Prove Of Concept (POC)
- Ability to conduct training, coach, and mentor other team members
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
– Chiang Mai
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND CV TO