Establish and maintain cyber security policy and standard aligning with global trends and best practice to ensure all regulation compliance. Monitor internal and external policy compliance and provide cyber security consulting & high quality guidance to all parties to ensure safeguard of computing infrastructure, application and data. Managing and provide a focal point for security and information risk matters. Good verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain cyber security policy, standard and baseline to align with global standard and best practice ensure the regulation compliance.
- Provide cyber security consulting to all parties to ensure the safeguard of information assets and systems.
- Perform cyber risk management and provide recommendation / solution to mitigate any risks identified.
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance, analyze security weakness for possible improvement.
- Perform any associated new technology research, global standards and security trends for developing and maintaining cyber security policy, standard and baseline in organization.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in computer science, information technology, Cyber Security or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Cyber Security, IT Infrastructure and Data Network
- Training experience : Security Plus (Sec+) or equivalent certifications, compliance ISO-27001, CSA-STAR, PCI-DSS
- Knowledge : Cyber Security, Computer Data Network, Programing, IT & Cyber Security Operation
Location: BTS Ari
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org