As one of the fastest growing software development companies in Thailand, Seven Peaks Software is looking for passionate professionals to help us achieve our big ambitions.We thrive on ideas and innovation and were looking for Junior Service Delivery Manager (Extension Teams) who wants to make an impact and play a key part in our continued success, driving us forward to constantly deliver the very best for our well-known list of local and international clients.
As part of the Seven Peaks family, you will join a team of 80 professionals from 20+ different countries at our brand-new office facilities in central Bangkok (The Parq, MRT Queen Sirikit).
- Responsible for Service Delivery for particular clients, especially extension or outsourcing engagements
- Serve as project coordinator for fixed cost projects as necessary
- Point of Contact for client and other stakeholders
- Understand, document and onboard delivery team members to client specific processes and communication requirements
- Build healthy and positive relationships with clients and delivery team to ensure the retention of both
- Confer with client and delivery team to surface and resolve problems or escalate to appropriate parties
- Prepare weekly project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Responsible for engagement financials and cost management
- Responsible for tracking resource time and ensuring correctness and completeness of timesheets and Book-to-Bill according to the scope of work.
- Ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of work.
- Responsible for planning and resource allocation to ensure delivery team has the right capabilities and that scaling the team or replacing team members are handled seamlessly.
- Responsible for risk management and to escalate issues to project executives or management when necessary
- Change management process and communication (internal and external)
- Continuous improvement initiatives for the client
- Thai Nationality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 3-5 years of Project Management/Service Delivery management experience in IT Consulting Firm or in Tech/IT
- Some experience dealing with corporate clients is a must
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch every Tuesday and Thursday
- Provident Fund
- Learning Support
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, directly connected with MRT Queen Sirikit Station
- International work environment with over 16 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
To apply this position, please send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org