- Act as a job owner of website content management & day to day operations.
- Answer the website inquiries from subsidiaries and follow up the processes.
- Make changes to site content including global and subsidiaries websites.
- Lead technical discussions with internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Take a hands-on approach when leading developer conversations.
- Produce and carry out the operational process for brand websites, SaaS tools.
- Apply UX adaptations, hands on web design thinking.
- Responsible for supported websites Google Analytics Implementations & Reporting.
- Responsible for redesign process of the new brand & product website, and subsidiary roll-out processes.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Marketing Operations function.
- Very familiar with the art of building websites, CMS, Analytics and crafting a best-fit solution using these technologies.
- Experience with website management platforms such as Movable Type, Adobe Experience manager.
- Preferably able to use Photoshop and Illustrator programs.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Lives in a world building marketing technology roadmaps and relevant technology strategy.
- Wears a technologist/architect hat and understands the end-to-end digital marketing flow from lead gen, nurturing to demand gen.
- Knows the marketing technology landscape well, and the product players in it, along-with their capabilities.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent organization and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent and highly proficient English communicator (reading, writing, presenting).
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org