AWS Infrastructure Specialist
- Manage, maintain and build IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS business systems in AWS
- Customize image and provision new resources
- Develop system related scripts include Shell scripts, Ansible, Terraform.
- Support deployment and configuration of applications in AWS
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change within the AWS environment.
- With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for system health status and improvement
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to solve incident and perform root cause analysis
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for capacity planning and cost optimization
- At least 2 years’ experience in AWS System Administration
- At least 2 years’ experience with Linux Operating system
- Good at automation and scripting with Terraform, Ansible and shell scripts
- Able to work under pressure and support incident with sense of urgency
- Good at troubleshooting and finding root cause
- Having experience in managing enterprise system is an advantage
- Understand infrastructure/cloud best practices along with key systems architecture consideration
- Self-driven with ability to quickly learn technology and eager to stretch their skills
- Fluent in Thai, Good in English
Work Location: Rama III, Bangkok Area
– Tel. 02 797 4009.