As a member of the global operations team your key focus areas will be:
• Customer communication
• Deploying Azure services
• Azure architecture & infrastructure
• Microsoft 365 migration & operation
• Azure Virtual Desktop
• Coaching team members occasionally
• Azure Coding (DevOps) – would be a “nice to have“
• Be first customer point of contact for new requirements and escalations
• Deploy and implement Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions including planning, migration and maintenance support
• Perform migrations from existing environments to Azure or Microsoft 365
• Develop infrastructure as a code using templates and DevOps on Azure
• Document operational handbooks
• Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis when incidents occur
• Perform technical testing, proof of concept, pre-sales activities, products research and advisory to teams and customers
• Occasionally coach your team members from both remotely and on site who will support you in the projects
• Provide support to Sales team and solution presentations to customers if needed
• Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology
• About 3-5 years of working experience in Senior Windows Engineering or Azure Cloud roles
Required skill set:
• Excellent English communication skills (Thai or German is a plus) and very good interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of Azure and Microsoft 365 services
• Strong knowledge of building solutions and deploying infrastructure in the cloud such as virtual machine, virtual network, scripting
• Practical knowledge and skills in infrastructure as code and infrastructure definition tools e.g. PowerShell, Azure ARM, YAML/JSON
• Good knowledge of Microsoft 365, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) e.g. Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure Active Directory and Intune
• Working experience with Windows Server and endpoint technologies
• Working experience in monitoring, backup/recovery preferably with cloud solutions
• Working experience in Azure Virtual Desktop is a plus
• Working experience in cloud governance such as policy, compliance and security
• Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of production support processes
• Good documentation skills
• Some of the following exams would be preferred:
o AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
o AZ-303/304: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
What we offer
The greatest in Neos are our people!
Imagine an exciting and stimulating position in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment of IT experts. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career, to work in multiple areas in a fun, relaxed and professional environment. You will also have the opportunity to be innovative and think ‘outside of the box’. We see ourselves as a family who helps each other and develops further together. In addition you will profit from the following benefits.
Neos IT Services is a leading technology advisor to companies relying on business critical platforms. Neos is a partner to major enterprises delivering digitization roadmaps, automated cloud infrastructure, application development platforms and Big Data platform optimization.
With approximately 90 professional staff and three global branches, Neos offers a full range of IT solution architecture including migration to Cloud, Big Data, DevOps and Security.
Are you ready to join the Neos Family?
If you believe you are the right person, please send your application to