M365 Security Architect
(to support our Team in Bangkok/Munich or remotely)
As a member of the global operations team your key focus areas will be:
• Customer communication on senior level
• Architecture patterns and security approaches
• System or service security including documentation
• Advisory services on technologies and associated risks
• Security lead for technical design of system and services
• M365- and Azure cloud-specific capabilities, services, functions
• Be first customer point of contact for new requirements and escalations
• Provide support to sales team and solution presentations to customers if needed
• Architect, design, and implement security solutions based on Azure and M365 services
• Review security incidents and drive improvements in the area of security
• Live and breathe Security by Design and Security as Code (DevOps)
• Help Neos to mature, i.e. by coaching team members
• Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology
• About 3+ years of working experience in Azure Security and Compliance
• About 8+ years of working experience in Senior Windows Engineering or as Windows Team Lead roles
• Certification AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
• Certification MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Required skill set:
• Strong analytical skills and good presentation and documentation skills
• Excellent English communication skills and great interpersonal skills, second language – German or Thai is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Azure and Microsoft 365 architecture, solution design and implementation
• Working experience in cloud governance and cloud security, including areas of policies and procedures
• Ability to translate and communicate security and risk implications effectively to various types of stakeholders
• Ability to design and review system architectures through the application of patterns and principles
• Ability to deliver a full solution which is designed to achieve the agreed business outcome
• Working experience in building solutions and deploying infrastructure in the cloud
What we offer
The greatest in Neos are our people!
Imagine an exciting and stimulating position in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment of IT experts. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career, to work in multiple areas in a fun, relaxed and professional environment. You will also have the opportunity to be innovative and think ‘outside of the box’. We see ourselves as a family who helps each other and develops further together. In addition you will profit from the following benefits.
Neos IT Services is a leading technology advisor to companies relying on business critical platforms. Neos is a partner to major enterprises delivering digitization roadmaps, automated cloud infrastructure, application development platforms and Big Data platform optimization.
With approximately 90 professional staff and three global branches, Neos offers a full range of IT solution architecture including migration to Cloud, Big Data, DevOps and Security.
Are you ready to join the Neos Family?
If you believe you are the right person, please send your application to