Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in MIS, IT, or IT related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in IT audit, IT consulting, IT security, System/ Network Administrator or related areas.
- Understanding of the audit framework, standards, & control practices, IT assurance process and/or advisory, IT risk assessment, as well as IT general control.
- Knowledge of IT processes, technology platforms, IT technical Concepts [e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, Mainframe etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, DB2 etc.), Computer Network (Firewall, Router, Switch etc.)], and experiences in applying leading standards / practices (e.g., COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO20000, ISO27001)
- Knowledge of technological developments/ trends in area of expertise. – Database Security, IT Operation, Server & Network Infrastructure and IT Security
- Possess some specialist/ expert level certifications will be an advantage (from vendor, well-known organization in IT audit, IT security or network such as CISA, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISM, etc. is a plus)
- Good command in MS. Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive thinking, able to self-starter, willing to learn new things, and flexible to changes.