Role and Responsibilities:
- Coding/Programming and investigating systems.
- Create and modify the system application.
- Find the best solution for supporting the customer requests and customer operation.
- Update Software documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming using JAVA, Java Script, SQL Server, Oracle, Web Application, Web Service
- Knowledge of frameworks for JAVA, Struts, Spring or Hibernate Technology
- Knowledge of SQL Command, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Knowledge in Source Controls: Git, SVN
- Knowledge in Built Tool: Gradle
- Have Logistic or WMS experience is plus
Welfare and Benefits:
- Social Security Service
- Transportation Fee
- Daily and Hotel Allowances (Business Trip)
- On-site Allowance
- External Training
- Internal / Language Courses (Japanese and English)
- Company Activities
- Public Holidays More than 13 days per year.
Pass Probation Period
- Medical Insurance and Dental Fee
- Bonus (Depend on company’s profit and staff’s performance)
- Salary Adjustment
- Mile System
- Marriage Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Certificate Claim
- Annual Leave 6 years per year and increase by working year (Can be accumulated)
- Personal Leave 6 days per year
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 (Closed Saturday – Sunday)