Role and Responsibilities:
- Coding/Programming and investigating systems.
- Create and modify the system application and software package.
- Source code control and manage version.
- Find the best solution for supporting the customer requests and customer operation.
- Update Software documents.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experiences and background in Software Development
- Programming Writing / Frameworks: C .NET / ASP.NET MVC and SQL
- Database Management Systems: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Source Controls: Git, SVN
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Good command and communication in Thai.
- Able to understand research or online learning in the English language.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Social Security Service
- Transportation Fee
- Daily and Hotel Allowances (Business Trip)
- On-site Allowance
- External Training
- Internal / Language Courses (Japanese and English)
- Company Activities
- Public Holidays More than 13 days per year.
Pass Probation Period
- Medical Insurance and Dental Fee
- Bonus (Depend on company’s profit and staff’s performance)
- Salary Adjustment
- Mile System
- Marriage Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Certificate Claim
- Annual Leave 6 years per year and increase by working year (Can be accumulated)
- Personal Leave 6 days per year
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 (Closed Saturday – Sunday)