The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is an account aligned delivery leader for Top & Relationship accounts who oversees all service delivery resources, account delivery direction and profitability. The ADE owns the end-to-end delivery relationship and represents Microsoft Enterprise Services throughout the deal phases whilst demonstrating a critical partnership with Sales. This role leads the individuals from both consulting and support capabilities within the customer delivery teams ensuring there is a single point of contact/escalation for the customer. The ADE is on point to drive overall customer satisfaction whilst ensuring services revenue, growth & profitability. Creates and approves delivery plans that support the account strategies, and monitors key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned account(s) whilst demonstrating customer value.
Skills Profile and Role Performance
1. Delivery Management: Delivering what was agreed on with the customer, and in a profitable and compliant way.
• Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation
• Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported
• Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
• Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
2. Accelerate Transformation: Champion consumption and accelerate your customer’s transformation by leading with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, social centric solutions. Help Make the Market by selling transformational solutions and driving cloud service adoption.
• Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy
• Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support
• Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
3. Relationship Management: Effectively managing customer and internal relationships is a key skill required to unlock new opportunities and remove delivery blockers.
• Partner with Commercial Enterprise Services and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
• Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction and quality Customer and Partner Experience
• Present to executives with impact and influence
• Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
• Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
4. Sales & Business Development: Work with Microsoft Products and Services Sales Account Executives to execute a sales and business development strategy to meet customer demand. Supports Sales Execution Framework including Account Planning, Opportunity Qualification, Contracting and approval process.
• Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts
• Leverage accounts’ existing relationships to identify Enterprise Services opportunities
• Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts’ Commercial Enterprise Services and Services Sellers
• Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent or higher
• Fluent in communicating both Thai and English
• 10 years in Business Consulting experience
• 10 years System Implementation experience in business solutions e.g. ERP solution, CRM solution, Data warehouse, Big Data.
• Lead at least one cycle of Digital Transformation program
• Knowledgeable in Financial Services and deep experience with Thai banking customers
• Demonstrate experience working with cross region teams and diversified teams
• Proven records in complex program delivery
• Proven records in presale of large transformation program/digital transformation