Business Analyst (Base on KrungThai Bank – Nana)
– Gather requirements process from the business and the users. To develop system operational efficiency or to improve the preparation of requirements in accordance with the requirements of the financial and banking solution such as core banking , credit risk management , loan origination, collection and recorvery ,etc.
– Coordinating between customer, vendor and the development team by using English.
– Work closely with the development team , other concerns and the users to collect the requirements.
– Analyze and Feasibility study client’s requirements from business and technology in project related concern.
– Planning , Implementation , development project the steps of the software development project cycle.
– Testing the software development to meet Term of Reference (TOR).
– Installation and adjustment of the system before operating the system
– Coordinating and preparing related documents in the meeting, support work and user training during the implementation
– Handling about project related documents such as manual, minute of meeting.
– Maintenance the development system under the requirements specifications.
– Consulting on the development system including providing technical advice and related technology systems.
- Thai nationality, male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Information Technology with 1-2 years in Business Analyst position
- Preferred experience includes system anysis and design , software development project and testing.
- Preferred experience in Business process of Banking , Financial Server , Telecom is advantage.
- Have experience in credit risk or capital risk would be advantage.
- Knowledge of database access using Ms SQL Server , Oracle MySQL , DB2, MS Access using standare SQL and reporting tool (Crystal Report)
- Very good communication in English (Speaking and writing).
- Management Skills and Business Analyst Skills is a plus
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the rightcandidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience , present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below :
- Submit your application to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply via Line@ ID Line : line://ti/p/@rrg4912j by adding ID. If you have any further information please feel free to contact HR Department. We can arrange an interview through the line video call.
- Only shortlist candidates will be considered.