- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Male age not over 35 years.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and Computer Science.
- More than 3 years working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX / Linux / Window based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Highly self-motivated, hard-working and be able to work with the team.
Send your CV/Resume to Email : email@example.com
Phone Number : 02-0290290 #2308