Samsung SDS Asia Pacific was established in 2006 and its line of business including IT Solutions and Outsourcing Services..
Samsung SDS has gone on to broaden its portfolio in Business Solutions (Enterprise Applications, Enterprise Mobility and Enterprise Analytics) and IT Outsourcing & Infrastructure Services.
As a Sr. Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing technical support to new & existing enterprise customers on IT Solutions and Products.
- Responsible for presales support such as tech presentation, documentation, demo, workshop and testing.
- Responsible for project implementation for MDM, IOT, AI, RPA , Blockchain, etc.
- Responsible for installation of the solution at customer premises, integration with third-party software systems/hardware and conducting User Acceptance Test with customer.
- Consult with technical regional teams and HQ about capabilities and support local country head and partners on proposal activities.
- Work closely with Local Country Head , Regional Team and HQ team for technical requirements and project.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Local Country Head and Group Lead.
- Provide support timely response to all issues reported by customers and partners.
- Report on project’s progress regularly and recommend service improvement when necessary.
- Might be to required work non-standard and/or extended work hours, on shift, or 24×7 on-duty support as per business needs if and when required.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance/support in customer sites.
- Document the resolution of incidents and problems.
- Write Root Cause Analysis report when there is an incident.
- Establish relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork and keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Can-Do attitude and Multi-Tasks working environment in organization.
- Perform any other duties and projects when required.
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of IT experience especially in IT B2B Solution business.
- Knowledge of programing and software design skill in Java, XML, SSL and Android development.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Linux OS Platform experience & proficiency.
- Basic understanding of server, network (firewall, server, proxy) and web technology (SSL, IIS, Apache).
- Good knowledge of Virtualization System (MANO, Nutanix, VMWare), Public Cloud and other Infrastructures
- Good knowledge of database: Oracle/MSSQL.
- Good knowledge of configuration management, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to take up a new technology and perform development based on client requirements.
- Good interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Candidates should have prior work experience in multi-national company.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and self study
For further information, please kindly contact or send your CV to oixin.wong@Samsung.com