- Performs real-time monitoring of security alerts by tools
- Investigates potential security incidents under the guidance of playbooks and procedures.
- Analyses and assesses security alerts.
- Validates, classifies and opens security incident cases or escalates to Level 2 analysts.
- Serves as a primary contact point for reporting potential security incidents.
- Document security incidents as identified by the case management process.
- Provides feedback on enhancing the operations of the cybersecurity operations centre.
- Responds to security alerts generate within the SLA time window.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Software, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Some working knowledge in operating SIEM solutions.
- Experience in IT Security, Compliance and Risk Management
- Knowledge and/or experience with common security tools such as anti-virus, intrusion detection and firewalls are required.
- Knowledgeable on computers including, networks, operating systems, applications and web apps
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Working experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed Security Service (MSS), or enterprise network environment.
- ComTIA secerity+, ComTIA CySa+, CISSP, CISA or CISM is plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.