- Be the key member of project delivery team - Business Analyst plays as the key member of project delivery team since presales stage and throughout the project implementation phases.
- Provide solution to customer - Business Analyst works with customer to identify requirements and opportunities and ultimately provide solutions that achieve customer’s business goals.
- Gather business requirement and analyze business processes - Business Analyst leads the business requirement gathering workshop with key users and analyze their current business structure and processes including flows of business data in order to come up with the right ePayment solution.
- Develop project documents such as Business Requirement Document and other documents.
- Coordinate with System Analyst in solution design phase - Work closely with System Analyst to understand the design of additional system development or customization for the customer.
- Deliver the user training - Business Analyst develop the content of training materials and lead the training session (online or offline) to customer.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test (UAT) as necessary.
- Coordinate with QA team to provide the guideline for significant test scenarios as well as exceptional cases.
- Provide the effort estimation for requirement gathering and functional specification document preparation to Project Manager.
· At least 3 – 5 years of experience in BA field
· Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field
· Experience in ERP will be a plus
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.