- Coordinate Level-1, Level-2 and Level-3 IT support teams, as per escalation process for troubleshooting and resolving issues effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with business technology and equipment, including installation and maintenance.
- Assessing the technical needs of Support teams.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across Support teams.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
- Leading Support teams to resolve application, system and infrastructure production issues.
- Occasionally working with third parties to rectify issues.
- Identifying gaps in the support process and amending it accordingly.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within Level-1, Level-2 and Level-3 Support organizations
- Collaborate with Technical Support teams to properly manage customer inquiries and ensure the proper escalation will be taken place.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run SLAs reports for production incident issues.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in customer service is essential. Strong customer service orientation.
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Patience and ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Passion to be a part of a hard–working and winning team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner, and articulate application and infrastructure technical concepts.
- Attention to details when communicating with customers (verbal & written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis.
- Strong documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Linux, VMware, SQL, Java related technologies
Shift: 24X7 Shifts (Afternoon & Night shifts)
Languages: written and spoken English and Thai are a must. Mandarin is an advantage.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.