- Respond to incidents & requests using the company ticketing system; provide resolutions accordingly to the SLAs and OLAs defined.
- Works closely with support teams to provide end user support.
- Participates in IT projects to implement & support Client related solutions & technologies.
- Works with support team to transition solutions to the System Engineering team and create relevant documentation.
- Works with GPOs according to the given standards for modifying infrastructure parameters.
- Daily operations related to drivers, OS installation & software distribution.
- Provides technical support related to developing & testing the Client environment in order to improve it.
- Actively involved in the continuous improvement of the Incident Management Process & Automations by proposing enhancements to the team.
- Create documentation and perform trainings for teams.
- Support of company related technologies (eMail, Teams).
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in IT, Electrical, Electronical Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years of working experience in IT System, IT Support or Technical Support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Certifications: ITIL Foundation, MCSA & MCSE.
- Knowledge of: Active Directory & Client Technologies / Management.
- Extremely curios and ability to find answers to difficult problems / situations.
- Deals with low-level details while keeping the big picture / view of the actual situation.
- Abstract thinker, Self-motivated, Analytical skills and Continues improvement mindset.
- Proactive, Can cope with working under pressure, Good attitude.
- Adherence the standards.
- Strong communication skills.
For more job opportunities : www.criterionasia.com/job-search