If you’re interest in Deep Technology, please apply.!
1. Position : Business Analyst
- Review requirements or TOR, then define and create solution that satisfies customer needed
- Get requirements from customer, and support them to clarify their own need
- Draw a high-level solution diagram describing how systems work
- Create solution presentation slides for customer
- Cooperate with customer for business requirement and development
- Coordinate with team:
- Support creating solutions in scope that relate to the solution
- Help clarify TOR in part that relates to the solution
- Clarify solution for developer
- Research information related to business project and product development
- Bachelor’s degree: Information and Technology, Business Administration or Economics.
- Experience 1-3 years in Business Analyst, IT or Business Development.
- Have experience with software development
- Mobile application and Web applications
- Solution high level diagram
- Knowledge about API
- Available to communicate both Thai and English
- Enjoy learning broad information
- Enjoy overview big pictures and like IT stuffs
- Calm and easy to understand the requirements from customer and coordinate with partners
- Able to communicate with internal team and external customer
- Research, analyze and project management
- Time management
2. Position : Presales
Duties and Responsibility:
- Provide the Technical Proposal, Products Information to the customer’s projects
- Prepare document TOR, RFP, BOM and present technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
- Prepare and demonstrate or proofs of concepts the products and solutions to the customers
- Coordinate with the other parties and vendors to find the right technical document and results
- Work closely with account representative to develop the projects
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customer
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points, and evangelize the business value of solution development
- Partner with Sales and Solution Consulting to qualify customer needs and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients
- Architect and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with a cross-functional digital consulting team in a pre-sales environment
- Provide mentoring to solution consulting peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Contribute to and help maintain internal forums and asset libraries to enable innovation at scale
- Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from customer interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any IT related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Technical Consultant or System Engineer
- Knowledge of IT Technology: Server, Storage, Network, Security, Application, Web technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, System Management etc.
- Strong interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills essential
- Quick Learner, High responsibility, Self-motivated, Good Team spirit.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (ไม่มี m)
For More Detail: https://finema.co
See Culture: https://bit.ly/2WvMsDS