Your Role and Responsibilities :
The GTS Services Client Representative (SCR) is responsible in a hunter capacity for identifying, developing and closing integrated solutions that address their client’s business needs (both from an industry and business point of view). When opportunities are identified, you will be working closely within the Kyndryl ecosystem to leverage other Kyndryl Resources who can assist in closing the opportunity. The SCR is responsible for leading conversations with Senior IT Executives and Line of Business for existing and new clients in identify starting points to create opportunities for new contracts or to expand existing scope. You must develop, progress and bring your identified opportunities to signature.
In addition, you must take the leadership role of the Kyndryl engagement team as well will lead the conversations with the client The SCR will use the Kyndryl network and resources to assure a proper coverage model of all client Stakeholders. Together with the team, you will develop an Kyndryl value proposition which is tailored to the client’s needs and designed to meet the clients expectation, budget and needs.
Your main focus will be to identify new fields of interest for Kyndryl Public Cloud, RedHat based solutions and other Infrastructure Services and Solutions helping clients transform their business, needs, drive digitalization while enabling hybrid multi-cloud environments combined with IT & Platform sourcing models.
- Owns complex, long sales-cycle opportunities requiring multi-service lines and cross-brand integration with selected IBM and non-IBM clients.
- Developing opportunities of 2 to $10 Million.(USD)
- Negotiates and closes the opportunity with the client, then ensures a smooth transition to delivery.
- Has the ability to lead multiple opportunities concurrently, although typically in different sales stages.
- Ability to negotiate and have the understanding to create client signing contracts.
- Achieve assigned contract signings and revenue targets
- Collaborates with other groups within IBM to deliver best in class solutions to our clients Ability to demonstrate and conceptualize Hybrid Cloud, Journey to Cloud framework and establish PoV independently to clients.
- Follow up with concrete Approach Note, establish Next steps and pursuit to closure.
- Ability to story tell and simplify the solution context and outcomes.
- Ability to collaborate and bring together a unified approach with multiple stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Experienced Services seller (5+ years of Service Sales experience)
- Experienced skills in IT Outsourcing and managed services particularly in IaaS, PaaS Cloud solutions across different vendors
- Sales acumen; skilled working in fast-paced selling environments with direct client interaction and a range of client types
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Advance negotiations skills
- Active listening and questioning skills to open minds and promote transformational thinking.
– Tel. 02 797 4009.