- Lead team to delivery security service to customer as per contract.
- Developing and enhancing security policies, requirements and processes
- Providing guidance to the service/platform owner to understand and comply to security requirements and standards e.g.,Patch Management, Security Health Checking Management
- Act as a primary support contact for security issues
- Implementing and ensuring compliance of security policies, requirements and processes
- Tracking, Monitoring and working with platform/system service provider/owners to close deviations and non-compliance issues
- Summarize and report the security status including present to customer.
- Enhance the existing reporting and improve the process/procedure to be more efficiency. Or do automation as much as possible.
- Execute and advise team on IT security Issue and Risk management
- Support all internal and customer audit
- Conducting Ongoing Security Process Education and Awareness
- Background on IDS/IPS/Firewall/OS security.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT Security, IT delivery with technical knowledge in various OS, database, middleware and network
- Knowledge in security governance/ audit
- Work under pressure environment
- Good Project management skill
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Work Location: Bangkok Area
– Tel. 02 797 4009.