- Oversees the bond between the IT & business Consumers and Customer
- Overall ensuring a deep understanding of opportunities and issues facing business functions and advises on the best solutions.
- Translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IT product requirements and plays a key role within the Product Group Team to specify, test and deploy those as IT solutions.
- Ensures that the Product Manager and Business Relationship Manager are supported in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the product.
- Facilitates business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction, specification and the change management required to maximize its adoption/value
- Ensures that near-term needs are assessed by using structured interview processes and consumer research methods to understand opportunities and help business establish priorities.
- Partners with business and IT to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into IT requirements
- Consults with Product Group teams and proposes alternative solutions. Oversees the advisory on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and product priorities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems or related discipline, or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience of IT background in a relevant functional area.
- 5+ years of working experience as product development or IT Consultant for Sales or Marketing team
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience as business analyst, working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
Apply now : https://criterionasia.vincere.io/careers/job/32163/digital-salestech-manager-it
Contact us : https://criterionasia.com/