- Handle a set of customer portfolio for collection
- Maximise collection of payment from all customers in a timely & professional manner
- Close monitoring of customers, prompt action on queries/issues to ensure timeliness and effectiveness of collection, ensuring targeted debtors turnover days are met.
- Analyse customers’ payment trend. Review long overdue amounts and recommend provisions if required.
- Consistent contact and follow up with customers regarding any pending/outstanding payment and verifying status.
- Effective collection of customers’ accounts against team and/or individual targets and in compliance with Credit Policy.
- Monitor past due & delinquent accounts and constantly follow up with salesperson & customers on collection activities and take proactive action
- Drive process improvement and project implementation.
- Provide guidance to team members.
- Candidate must possess minimum degree qualification in any discipline
- 4-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good communication skill in written and spoken English. Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Life at DellLearn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:Life at Dell