– Coordinate with developer team to design, sizing database server, performance test and database tune performance.
– Implement database server (Storage – OS – Database level).
– Database server setup, backup, monitor, replicate operation.
– Maintain information life cycle operation of database server.
– Maintain database security with standard.
– Monitor bug/error of database server.
– Monitor capacity database server, analysis database server usage.
– Develop working standard.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 3 years’ experience in IT, DBA (Oracle) or DB2 (Unix/Linux).
– Experiences in tools for database (Monitor, Diagnostic or Performance Tuning), tools for replicate (Oracle Data Guard, DB2 HADR or Third Party), tools for information life cycle.
– Experiences in Oracle Exadata maintenance is a plus.
– Knowledge in database development, IT Infrastructure (OS, Storage, Network or Security) is a plus.
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
Apply: Send resume to email@example.com