IT Operation Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic, a problem-solving person , mind-set an IT Operation Specialist to join in IT and Project Teams at 101 Global Co., Ltd.
• Providing daily IT operational service, management, and support (Incident/Change/ Problem management)
• Hardware/ software implementation, track its deployment progress and prepare status update report
• Capture change activities, get related approvers to provide feedback to the change.
• Monitor repeating incident and rise as problem, follow up with the resolver team until the problem has been solved.
• Collect information to prepare system capacity and availabiltiy reports
• Work with project team to define application service catalog and incident catalog
• Degree in Computer Science, Information System, IT Engineering, or related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar IT role
• 5+ years experience with VMS Unix OS
• Some experience in Video analytics would be advantage
• Proficient in hardware/ software diagnostics
• Good verbal and written communication
• Proven effectiveness to bring groups of people together to achieve a goal
• Having sense of urgency, fast learner, self-motivated, good logical-analytic thinking, problem solving, continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to communicate in English with IT dealer/ IT product manufacturer would be highly advantage
Work Place : Bangkok , Thailand
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the rightcandidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience , present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below :
- Submit your application to e-mail : email@example.com
- Apply via Line@ ID Line : line://ti/p/@rrg4912j by adding ID. If you have any further information please feel free to contact HR Department. We can arrange an interview through the line video call.
- Only shortlist candidates will be considered