2C2P is the leading SEA payment service provider that offers omni-channel payment solutions, allowing merchants to accept local and international payments through credit and debit cards, bank channels (ATMs, iBanking and mBanking) and cash acceptance via payment counters. With our comprehensive solution, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers.
- Support the pre-sales and sales activity at the stage of project scope definition
- Engage with all partners to ensure appropriate project plan and implementation are in accordance with established timeline and budget
- Manage his/her team of project managers, technical product managers and developers to drive the implementation of various projects according to plan
- Monitor the activities of the project partner and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner
- Establish regular review of project status
- Be responsible for project budget and invoicing
- 8+ years of experience in managing web-based software development and software deployment processes
- Strong functional knowledge of financial services, payment gateway and other related applications and products
- Strong project management skills
- Solid experience in managing multiple teams simultaneously
- Strong and proven ability to manage client and partner relationship
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.
Interested candidates are to submit a comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.