We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients’ problems so that they can focus on what they do best – better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- You will be an active member or have the leading position of the development team (2-3 developers) in a project squad working with a development Team Lead, a Product Owner and UX/UI Designer.
- Decide which technologies are going to be used and define the overall architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with clients. Most of the client interfacing is done by the Product Owner.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop world-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Mentor junior members via pair-programming and sharing your knowledge through team rituals (sprint planning and bi-weekly retrospectives).
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission. Our handbook has been written by the whole team.
Why work with us
- Having impact. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career while building apps used by many users.
- Sane work processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- Engineering focused environment. Both co-founders are software engineers. So as a company, we care about processes, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
- Continuous learning with a yearly education allowance, monthly investment-time sessions, and access to subscription-based online services (Pluralsight, PragPub, LeanPub…).
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz), company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, 2 large screens, and other great accessories (ergonomic chair, Bluetooth headset, laptop stand…). Equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 3 weeks of initial accommodation.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (15 public holidays + 10 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!
- 5 years or more of professional UX/UI experience. If you have less experience but you are an exceptional designer we will consider you as well.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of design projects.
- Master in your toolset: Sketch (preferred), Illustrator, and Photoshop. If you do not have experience in some of these tools, you must be open to learn and work on them.
- Solid understanding of how to apply the methodologies of visual design and research to solve business problems.
- Constantly keeping updated with the latest design trends.
- Being comfortable working with developers.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.
Click apply at our website: https://jobs.nimblehq.co/