- Managing IT operations to ensure all scheduled visits by System Engineers are on time and assigned work is done in timely manner.
- Follow Ticketing system and ensure proper system in place to manage IT Staff
- Provide IT consultancy to Clients to ensure smooth operations
- Planning and overseeing the operations of IT services, in order to help users in identifying and correcting their technical problems and find appropriate preventive actions.
- Monitoring the performances of the IT services.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Skills : Firewall, NAS, Network Switches L2,L3, End Point Antivirus , Routers / Access Points
- Good understanding of network infrastructure solutions such as WAN,VPN, Firewall, Proxy, and other remote technologies
- Strong project management, with a good understanding of business processes and requirements
- Good understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Share-Point Services, and Windows Mobile platform.
- Strong technical skill (Both of development and technical) is a plus.
- Must have Team Management skills.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org