Problem Management & Incident Management
- Improving and maintaining policies, processes and procedures of IT Service Management Processes
- Response for managing the life cycle of all problems for both prevent the incident and minimize the impact of incident of Operation service Teams.
- Manage work process to act as the leader in case to find solutions such as complaint from End user which relate to Infrastructure and Applications including of tracking in relate case .
- Provide and embedment in New Technology for process in the new ways of solutions and New tools for support in Operation Service Team’s work process.
- Representative as the planner in design and continuous improvement and innovation by Indentify Knowledge and Skill gaps for Improve Operation Service teams Including of act as the innovator for summarize the New Technology for find the suitable tech to support work process.
- Developing IT Service management Process solutions for
- Summarized process compliances and create a report for management
- Support team with any process requested inquire
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Which relate to the standard of IT Process such as ITIL on incident management/problem management/change management
- Certificate from IT process institution, Knowledge in ISO20000 or ITIL will be an advantage
- Familiarity with IT Service Management
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Good analytical and project management skills and work well with deadline
- Good communication in both Thai and English
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further information please contact back to us via 02-140-2211/2987