Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for an experience designer with strong capabilities in the graphic web design and design of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
As an experience designer, you are responsible for developing design concepts for responsive websites. You will work with the design and development teams to create beautiful and effective websites for the hotel and travel industry, reporting to the Digital Director.
- Design high standard of website, user interface and user experience.
- Proven experience with a focus on responsive web design standards and mobile experiences
- Create innovative visual solutions that meet clients’ needs by applying brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour, etc.
- Develop and communicate creative and industry-leading website concepts
- Help to identify user needs and establish designs that help users reach our clients’ business goals
- Provide quality assurance (QA) of creative deliverables
- Work closely with technical team and Head of Digital
- 5+ years’ experience with Web, UX & UI design
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and user experience best practices.
- An appreciation of client business goals and how to contribute design which achieve optimum conversions
- A strong design portfolio (applications without portfolio will not be considered)
- Understanding of HTML and web technologies are essential
- A good working knowledge of online production
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools
- Good communication skills including ability to convey creative concepts and rationale to other team members
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable. Aim for world-class quality standard
- Fair english communication skills
- Have the ability to work well with a team of diverse colleagues
- Team player
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.